Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's a date...

We met with Dr. Weiss again today. The surgery is scheduled for December 7. I will be fighting a different attack... my own Pearl Harbor of sorts. Chemotherapy will begin 3-6 weeks after that.
So here we are. We did the pre-op today as well, paper work, more blood work, etc. Sometimes people talk about signing their life away as they purchase a car or a house. Today, I signed my breast away. I authorized it's removal. It has done nothing wrong. It was attacked. I was attacked. My own Pearl harbor. And so the war begins.

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer,
    Your Pearl Harbor war will be won without the loss of life, but the togetherness that your family will provail.

    Love you Lots!
    Bette

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments tip: I realized there was a setting to make it easier to leave a comment. If you have had problems, give it a new try. Select "anonymous" from the drop down menu after your comment (and REMEMBER TO LEAVE YOUR NAME!) Your comments help keep me going!